We are glad to announce that we have resumed our in-person Gatherings on Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30 am. We know that many of you have anticipated this moment and it will be great to see you! Others are not prepared to return for various reasons. And we want you to know that that’s okay, too. In fact, we have three options for you to worship with your church family!
Our Governor announced that beginning this Saturday everyone in Minnesota over the age of 5 will need to wear masks at gatherings indoors. So this Sunday, we will need to bring our masks to the worship gatherings in the building.
OPTION #1 AT HOME
Continue to watch the Sunday Gatherings online. We'll stream them LIVE at cphutch.church, our YouTube Channel, and on Facebook. at 9:00 am. You can also watch on T.V. Sunday at 4 pm & Wednesdays at 9:00 am at HCVN 10 / Mediacom 8 or 107.3 / Nuvera 10 and 910HD.
OPTION #2 WATCH PARTY
Ready to watch the service with a few extra people, but not ready to come back to the church building? Invite a former Growth Group or friends over to watch and discuss the service together. Stream it live at 9:00 am or watch later on our YouTube Channel
OPTION #3 AT THE CHURCH BUILDING SUNDAYS AT 9:00 AM & 10:30 AM
We are resuming in person gatherings at the church building with the following safety measures in place:
Limited seating capacity, social distancing measures, sanitization in our services:
• Seating is arranged to promote distancing and limit capacity. Additional seating will be available in room 200.
• Seating will be directed by ushers. No self-seating. Please remain seated until directed by an usher at the end of service.
• We have a few volunteers that will clean and sanitize between services.
Touchless and paperless environments. To keep contact to a minimum:
• Our coffee service will be suspended for the first few weeks
• All printed material will move online — including the Connection Card and Discussion Guides.
• Offering buckets will be available in the lobby by the auditorium doors and we’ll encourage you to give online.
Protocols for all attendees:
• Masks are not required, but encouraged.
• Conduct self-check for symptoms prior to coming to a Gathering.
Helpful guidelines for you:
• We’ll have signs and people welcoming you, and letting you know what’s up.
• We'll enter through the main entrance and exit through the south entrance.
• We’ll offer plenty of hand sanitizer
• Please feel free to wear a mask if you wish — we’ll have some on hand for anyone who wants one.
*Nursery will not be available. However, we have designated the nursery as a room where you can watch the service with your child(ren) 5 years and younger. Limit 3 Adults and their children.
* CPKIDS and CPYOUTH Sunday Mornings will resume in the Fall. Summer programming will not be affected.
If you have questions about the Coronavirus in our state, visit the MN Dept. of Health website.